Nothing like a hard training session to end the day and then coming home to a perfectly balanced post workout meal that tricks your mind to believing your having something naughty!
When I train personally, I like to keep fats low with high protein and carb ratios to refill the glycogen and ultimately fill ma belly!
Try this and see what you think, again add your own twist and share with friends! Enjoy!
PS. If you want to get really technical (BOYS lol) remove the veg from your post workout window as the fibre slows down the absorption of the carbs 🙂
Ingredients (2 people)
- Oh so lean – chicken fillets x2
- veg of choice, peppers, onion and mushrooms
- Chopped coriander
- 1 garlic clove
- Genetics Coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 table spoon of oyster sauce
- fresh ginger 1inch
- chilli if you wish
- 2 tablespoons of agave syrup
- Tilda coconut basmati rice
- In a wok, crush your garlic and fry in 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, then add in grated or chopped ginger.
- Add in chopped chicken and fry until seared.
- Add in all veg and stir fry in all other condiments until cooked through – usually 10mins
- Add in chopped coriander, a few slices of chilli and 1 tablespoon of lime juice at the end.
- Micro the rice and serve with an extra sprinkle of coriander.
Thats it! so easy and quick! Enjoy and send your pictures through to the page!
Ps. Don’t forget the last Explosive minds course of this year is 26th November!