Dynamite does it again! This is def worth a try guys! Such a great little meal to spice things up and also use when you just feel like cheating!
- 2 Breast of Chicken
- Peppers, onions, mushrooms and thin shavings of carrot
- coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of agave syrup
- 1 table spoon of corn flour
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 garlic glove
- 1/2 chilli
- Slice the chicken breasts into thin slices. Dip in a bowl of 1 egg mixed then coat in the coconut flour with salt and pepper.
- In a wok, heat a table spoon of coconut oil and fry off 1 garlic glove, 1 tablespoon of puree ginger and add desired chopped veg.
- Add in soy sauce, water, full lemon squeezed and agave syrup.
- In a separate cup mix 1 table spoon of corn flour with 3 table spoons of water, then add to veg and sauce. Mix well until starts to thicken then set aside.
- In a frying pan, add 4 tablespoons of coconut oil then add chicken until starts to crisp.
- Add 1/2 chopped chilli to veg and sauce, plate up and place chicken on top.
- Lastly add a little squeeze of lime, squeeze of agave syrup and a sprinkling of sesame seeds.
Now you can serve this with what you want, rice, boodles or just have it as it is.
Enjoy and post up your pictures on the Facebook page!
Learn more amazing recipes and how best to use them by understanding the techniques of best macro-nutritional timing at the Lifestyle Course. Next one is on the 23rd July! Enrol on the Seminar tab.